What Is the HydraFacial Perk Treatment?

 The HydraFacial Perk Treatment is a -step service using a hand-held device about the size of a marker. According to HydraFacial, the first step exfoliates and sucks dirt and debris from your pores. The suction tool is plugged into a massive metallic box that looks like some thing you will discover at an airport kiosk, which helps manage the stress of the suction.



Step two makes use of a similar massaging device to supply an antioxidant- and peptide-rich serum all around the face and lips.

My Experience With the Perk Face + Lip Treatment by HydraFacial
When I first noticed the suction tool, I become afraid it might be too harsh for my dry, sensitive skin. I’ve experimented with hand-held pore vacuum gadgets before and they left crimson spots on my face. However, my HydraFacial In Dubai technician, Lisa, confident me that the pressure might be gentle enough to lift impurities with out rubbing my skin the incorrect manner. Of path, in case your pores and skin is sensitive or if you have pores and skin worries, it’s high-quality to test along with your dermatologist before embarking on any new skin care routine.





Starting with the face treatment, she held up the pen-like tool and began transferring it round my face in small, round motions. It tickled, however the suction changed into light sufficient that it didn’t go away a mark on my pores and skin. Lisa informed me the exfoliating remedy she used contained lactic acid, which gently sloughs away dead skin cells. After exfoliating, she went over my face with every other suction tool. This one contained a serum with peptides, antioxidants and oat kernel extract to make skin seem more impregnable and more moisturized. I sincerely noticed that my pores and skin felt tighter and greater taut after the serum element, which Lisa attributed to the oat kernel.


Next, we moved onto my lips. We commenced through exfoliating the lips with the same mild suction device, then coated them with a tingly, peppermint and hyaluronic acid-infused serum. With all of the lifeless skin lifted off, my lips felt smoother and had a healthy, rosy colour. I turned into also able to take domestic the pen that contained the serum, which lasted me a touch over two weeks when I implemented it every night time. Hydrafacial

My Results
I left with smoother, more moisturized lips and a face that felt softer, albeit dry and tight from all the exfoliating. By tomorrow, however, my pores and skin didn’t feel dry at all. In reality, all of my skincare products, from serums to moisturizer, seemed to sink in less difficult and depart my skin searching glowy and refreshed. Even my foundation seemed to float on in the following days — my pores and skin really regarded smoother. This lasted for a complete week earlier than I observed my traditional dryness go back. Below, you can see my foundation-free skin the day after the remedy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Designer Laser Vaginoplasty - Surgery To Enhance The Female Areas

Transform Your Skin Care Routine with Fractional RF Microneedling

"Dubai's Best-Kept Beauty Secret: Derma Roller Treatments"